Although genetics play an important role in maintaining quality hair, you can do a few things to make your hair healthier and better. Follow the natural hair care tips given below to enjoy better, lustrous and smoother hair.
How can I improve the quality of my hair?
Hair growth is associated with many things. If you see your hair quality degrade with time, then here is what you can do to make it better:
- Improve your protein intake:
Improving protein intake will automatically make your hair better. Adding 45gms of protein to your diet would help you see a great difference. Try incorporating lean meat, fish, poultry and beans into your diet. Low-fat dairy products and eggs would also help you get good results.
Zinc deficiency could lead to massive hair loss. Incorporating some zinc in your diet would help you to attain better hair health. Eat vegetables, leafy green salads, clean water and fruits. Furthermore, zinc supplements could help you to improve your diet.
- Omega Fatty Acids:
Omega-three fatty acids help in stimulating hair follicles and sebaceous glands, which would help you to improve the quality of hair. Some good sources of omega-three fatty acids are flax seeds, cottage cheese, cereal, salad and yoghurt.
- The right shampoo: Using the wrong products can often lead to hair loss and bad quality hair. Find the right products for your hair by knowing your hair. Understanding what concerns you have and finding fixes to those. Avoid using shampoos with hard ingredients, such as sodium lauryl sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate.
These above-mentioned points can help you to improve your hair quality. Apart from this, hair maintenance would help you enjoy better hair health and quality. Here are some maintenance tips:
- Allow your hair to breathe. Try not to use blow dryers and straighteners for a couple of days.
- Sometimes, let your hair dry naturally.
- Try changing your hairpin styles so that hair breakage is not localized.
- Massage your hair scalp to promote better hair as well.
- Get regular haircuts as well, this will stop split ends.
How can I make my hair stronger and thicker?
Apart from this, the following healthy hair tips could also help you to find stronger and thicker hair:
- Reduce the use of heat:
Make sure that you do not heat your hair too much. Be gentle with your hair and try to eliminate the use of appliances like curlers and blow dryers. These appliances overheat and damage your hair, which often leads to “dead-looking” hair.
- Vitamins and More Vitamins:
Get your vitamin intake on track. Read about the vitamins you need and how to get them. If you’re not so sure about the required vitamins, you should consider getting multivitamins. Try to incorporate Vitamin D, Vitamin C, B vitamins and Vitamin A, along with Vitamin E.
- Try Egg Yolk Masks:
Egg yolk masks help provide your hair with an appropriate number of proteins, thereby helping you find better hair health. One of the best hair care tips, egg yolk masks also provide your hair with Vitamin A, Vitamin D and biotin. All you need is to mix three egg yolks with around three to four tablespoons of slightly warm coconut oil. Blend it and apply it to your hair. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off with cool water.
Note: Do not use hot water, as it will cook the eggs in your hair.
- Wash your hair with cool water:
If you have been wondering about “how to get healthy hair naturally,” then here’s a tip for you, wash your hair with cool water. Washing your hair with hot water eliminates moisture from your hair, which makes your hair dull. Furthermore, cool water is very nourishing for your scalp.
Can thin hair become thick again?
Wondering how to regrow hair naturally? Is it possible? The simple answer is yes, you can. There are several ways to regrow your hair, here are some of them:
- Olive oil: Olive oil is yet another source of omega 3 fatty acid. It nourishes your hair, softens it and improves dry scalp, all of which helps in hair regrowth.
- Orange Puree: Orange puree can help you to detoxify your hair and helps in making your hair look thicker. Furthermore, it leaves a pleasant smell in your hair.
- Aloe Gel: Aloe gel helps in improving the regrowth of hair and gives you shiny hair. However, the results may take a while to show up.
Which vitamin is best for hair regrowth?
The answer to how to regrow thinning hair is with the right nutrients. Here is a list of some vitamins that you would need for hair regrowth:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
What are the best tips for healthy hair regrowth?
Looking for more hair regrowth tips? Here are some ways to help you out:
- Coconut oil can reduce the loss of proteins in your hair. Furthermore, it can help you reduce hair fall and improve hair follicle health.
- Consumption of fish oil has been hailed as one of the best ways to access omega fatty acids. It reduces hair loss and replenishes your hair.
- Onion juice has been known to improve hair health and aid hair growth. Massage therapy with the same could provide nourishment to your hair.
- Rosemary oil also helps in reducing hair loss and regrowth of hair. Rosemary oil can be added to your shampoo for better results.
Remember these natural remedies take some time; you won’t see any instant results.
When you use hair growth tips, remember you won’t see instant results. Be patient and gentle with your hair. Apart from following the tips mentioned above, make sure to eliminate stress from your life.
Fix your diet and incorporate proteins and vitamins in your meals. Furthermore, if you’re not able to add these to your meals, try to get some quality multivitamins.